Patsy’s Barbeque Chicken Sauce
This is unlike any sauce you have ever tasted, and it is probably the most unhealthy thing my mother ever created, which of course means it GOOD! Read the whole recipe first though…it only works if you complete every step. I mean it – if you don't dunk the chicken the final sauce is inedible…
- 4 sticks margarine
- 9 ounces Lemon juice About 6 lemons worth
- 5 ounces Horseradish
- 1 tsp Tobasco
- 1/2 cup Wine Vinegar
- 1 cup Catsup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- Combine all ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes
- While grilling, dip the chicken pieces in the sauce. This stuff is highly flammable, so be careful and maybe lower the heat a smidge.
- Serve the chicken with little bowls of sauce and a good bread to dunk in it.